Solar Roof Ventilator
We have just this week started offering a new more powerful 27W Solar Roof Ventilator from Dyna-air.
These new units have a maximum output of 2710 cubic metres per hour compared to our current 20W units at 2290 cubic metres per hour.
We are currently running an introductory special – upgrade to the new more powerful 27W Dyna-air Solar Roof Ventilator for only an extra $55!
Total price $750 Supplied and Installed.
Call us now on 1300 569 000 and order yours today.
Dyna-air Solar Powered Roof Ventilators are designed to balance a homes temperature by assisting interior vents to filter out humidity and heat.
They of solar ventilators work silently, whenever the sun is shining, to purge the warm air from your roof cavity.
- Reduces moisture, mould and heat levels.
- Fully solar-powered – no operating costs.
- Helps prevent damage to electrical systems.
- Doesn’t rely on wind velocity to operate.
- Reduces cooling energy costs.
- Auto-adjusts speed to available sunlight.
- Rust-resistant galvanised steel chassis.
- Tempered glass solar panel component.
- Non-corrosive aluminium fan blade.
- Whisper quiet brushless DC motor.
ALSO CHECK: Airomatic Mains Powered Roof Vents